Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 8, 2010

Meal Plan & Exercise

Friday Meal Plan
B~ Special K w/strawberries, coffee
L~ lentil soup, 1/2 apple, celery w/PB

D~ Seafood fajita, handful of chips (small white tortillas, filled with seafood & veggies, although it was cooked in butter and I added a bit of sour cream,) sliver of cake, 2 small scoops of ice cream
S~ glass of milk

I decided to skip early snacks since I knew I was going out to dinner and I would probably be eating extra calories. I had a glass of milk before bed since I did a workout, I wanted to put something back into my body.

Exercise~ Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Okay, it was definitely intense. It kicked my bum. However, it was a good kicking. I liked that each circuit she did was different exercises so it wasn't repetitive and it made the time go even faster. It really did not feel like a 20 minute workout. We shall see how I feel tomorrow.

I'm not really sure how I did with the food area. I'm hoping to maybe get to the grocery store tomorrow. We shall see. 


2 comments:

My Lipstick Life said...

I am intimidated by Jillian Michaels, lol. I think her workouts would kick my butt too...

Sarah said...

Okay... I am seriously broken from shredding two days ago! My legs feel like they are literally going to fall off of my body at any minute, but I got back on the horse today and shredded again! You and me, sister... we can do this!