Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Facing the music

All right, here it is. It was hard and definitely eye opening, but here are my measurements and my pictures.

Eck!

Weight~ 159.2
BMI~ 33.1 (obese)
Pant size~ 14
Shirt size~ XLarge




 

Yesterday I got in my 4 glasses of water and watched my portion control. I am planning on doing the same today and then beginning my workouts tomorrow.

I also found the book The Metabolism Miracle that I purchased from Amazon. I'm hoping this helps my eating habits and gives me some tips. I have always had problems with my metabolism.

I know I promised my story today, but I am working on other things today. I hope to sit down tonight and write it out and post it for you guys.




2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so proud of you Missy! It takes a lot of courage to step up and do something like this, and I think it's great!

WAY TO GO!!!

Amy said...

mmm, that books sounds wonderful! Would love to hear more about it once you read it!

You are so beautiful!

Hugs.. Amy