Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weigh In

Tuesday Meal Plan

B~ Total Whole Grain
S~ cheese stick
L~ Tuna sandwich, coleslaw, 1/2 banana
D~ Sausage & Cheese frittata, dinner roll, salad, milk
S~ Popcorn



Exercise~ I had to work doing the evening childcare at church for our MOPS so I did not get a chance to workout tonight.

Well, I did my weigh in this morning and I am up to 161lbs. I am a little discouraged. I thought I did pretty well on my eating and I have definitely cut back on my portion sizes. I have certainly been making healthier food choices. I am trying not to get too down and keep moving forward, but it is hard when I thought I did well. I know I wasn't perfect and I didn't expect a loss, but I certainly wasn't expecting a gain.

I'm just trying to remember that I was sick at the beginning of the week and I didn't work out as much as I was hoping. But, since I was not exercising AT ALL, I had thought even the couple of times that I did would make a difference.

I did receive my book The Metabolism Miracle yesterday in the mail so I am going to start reading that.

I hope you are all having better weeks then I am.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Hang in there, Missy! You're having Jillian kick your butt shredding, right? Make sure to get your water, that may help.

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up and better luck next week :)

I think if I did childcare for MOPS, I might have gained this week too...haha

sarah said...

Ok, Missy DO NOT be discouraged! I started doing the Shred with Mandi the first week of december and lost NOTHING for 3 weeks- I was being good and doing it atleast 4 days a week. I have noticed in my 30s the weight just doesn't come off like it did in my 20s-I have to work harder and longer. I am still only 4 pounds down after almost 7 weeks, but I can tell I have more energy and I feel better. Keep it up, Girl!

My Lipstick Life said...

Don't let that scale get you down! Just keep on keeping on & you'll get there :)

Heather said...

Missy,

Another thing to consider is that muscle weighs more than fat, so if you are exercising, that could be the weight gain and/or it could be just retaining water as we women do from time to time! Keep up your plan and I know you will see results in time!

Blessings,
Heather