Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Now that I have had some time to wallow a little bit and to process everything, I am starting to get a game plan and take action. However, I did have to finish off the last of the ice cream this afternoon because I just cannot let it go to waste. BUT, I will not be buying it anymore.

~ I went and bought Wii Fit Plus. I am going to start using that every day. I know it is not continual cardio exercise, but at least it gets me up and moving.

~ If it is not raining, I am going to grab my iPod (after I download a bunch of praise and worship songs) and go for a walk. I will be using that time not only to exercise, but as my time with the Lord. I got this idea from a past Beth Moore video.

~ I am going to open up my book So Long, Insecurity: You've Been a Bad Friend to Us by Beth Moore and tackle some of those insecurities and maybe it will help me with this process.

~ The doctor told me that I did not have to count calories. I could eat as much as I wanted of fresh fruits and veggies and lean meats. Watch the dairy (make sure it is low fat) and the carbs. Just get rid of the junk.
I also won a weeks subscription to Freshology Diet Delivery during the live webcast over at 24/7 Moms.

~ I bought a Blood Pressure Monitor so that I can check it myself daily as the doctor suggested. Although, I did buy a manual one and I am quite inept at it, so I may take it back and get an electronic one.

~ Prayer


So, as of right now, that is my game plan. We shall see how I do and where it leads me. 



No comments: