Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

  1. Breakfast was a smoothie. I skipped the spinach this time and it was better, but the protein powder still had this grainy type texture to it, so I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to stick with those or not. 
  2. I got in 70oz of water. 
  3. No exercise today. We went and got the kids pictures done. 
One problem I seem to be having is my evening exercise. I thought it would be easier to get it done in the evening after the kids went to bed, but that doesn't seem to be working out so well. I'm not sure what I"m going to do there or how I'm going to solve that.

How are you all doing out there?



6 comments:

Trina said...

I struggle with the evening exercise too. I think I kinda figured it out this week. When I get home in the evening, the first thing I have to do is work out. SO...that means I need to have dinner ready before I work out. SO...that means I need to cook two meals at the same time so I always have a meal ready to go OR have lean cuisine dinners or groceries to make sandwiches.

Yesterday I had sandwiches already made with lettuce and tomatoes already to go. I headed out sandwiches, got dressed to workout, and headed to the gym. I had everybody fed and completed my workout by 6:30 PM.

Linds said...

Update!

Amy said...

Hi my Missy friend!!

Just was thinking about you this morning, and thought I would stop by!!

What a great day of choices for you girl!!

Praying for you! (((HUGS)))

Amy said...

Missy Missy... was just thinking about you this morning... (((hugs)))

Julie said...

I tried the early am, 5:30 exercise, that didn't work out. Waiting until daycare is over and the guys are home, that didn't work. I know try my hardest to do it right when nap time starts, before the dishes, laundry and paperwork and snack fixing. It's hard because I have all those things waiting for me when I'm done but if I do them first I don't want to work out. It's just plain hard. Keep trying and don't forget to keep us updated on your life style change.
Take care and God Bless.

Traci Michele said...

Hey girl! How's it been going with your health?