Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 14, 2010

A challenge!

  1. Breakfast today was oatmeal with craisins and 1 packet of splenda and a glass of milk. 
  2. I was able to get in 60 oz of water. 
  3. No exercise. Saturday is another of my free days. 

In order to help kick my bum into gear, I'm joining the Cute as a Bunny Easter Challenge over at Ah..Me So Hongry! The challenge starts Monday, February 15, 2010 and ends Monday, April 5, 2010 (7 weeks.) I don't know how well I'm going to do with how slowly I am easing into this, but....it may just give me the motivation I need. Be sure to head on over there and check out the challenge.





1 comment:

My Lipstick Life said...

I was thinking about doing this too! I'll let you know what I decide. Good luck & I hope it gives you the push you're looking for! You can do it!