Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 15, 2010

I weighed myself today for the new challenge. 159.8lbs. I guess I should count that as a good thing because I haven't just been packing weight on.

So, since I have only 1/2 arsed done my goals, these are my mini goals for this weeks Cute as a Bunny Easter Challenge. I'm going to give them another shot.

Mini Goals

  1. Eat breakfast; no matter what. And 1 cup of coffee does not make it breakfast.
  2. Exercise at least 20 minutes/day 4 times a week. 
  3. Drink at least 68oz of water/day. 
Today~
  1. Breakfast was oatmeal with 1 pkt of Splenda and a handful of craisins, with a glass of milk.
  2. Exercise was a 20 minute walk with the family and then 15 minutes of Wii Fit. 
  3. I made it to 68oz of water/day. 


4 comments:

My Lipstick Life said...

Yea for you! Let do this thing!

Dana said...

Missy,

Congratulations on setting your goals! I wish you the best of luck! (Those are the positives)

The negatives? Your goals are to eat, exercise (moderately, half the time) and to drink water.

I've heard that the Wii exercise can be great. But I wouldn't count walking with the fam unless it's some intense walking.

I think you sell yourself short---you can do it! You will rise to meet your goals!

Trina said...

Thanks for spreading the word and welcome to the challenge!

Julie said...

I think any walking, family or not is worth it. You're out and about. You will burn less calories with family but it's better then sitting in front of the TV as a family. I walk with my daddy and it's a slow pace walk but always at least 2 miles. Not cardio walking when I'm with him but a moving walk. I do try to get in a good cardio walk a couple times a week along with my daddy walking.
You are doing wonderfully. Just move more and eat less, it works.
Take care and God Bless!!!