Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Carbs and sugar....sugar and carbs

Yep. It has been a few days since I posted anything here. That's because I fell off the wagon. Hard. And the only reason I bumped was because of all the jelly around my belly.

It was not a good week. PMS was rearing its ugly head. I'm sure you can sympathize (the women anyway) about how all you want to do is eat sugar and carbs when you are PMSing. I'm also usually tired with very low energy, which means little or no exercise.

I tried to still get in a little bit of Wii Fit at least. I haven't shredded in almost a week.

BUT(and I have a big one).....as I'm trying to keep in mind this time, is that next week is a new week and just because I hit a bump this week doesn't mean that I failed the journey.

I have read up on my Metabolism Miracle book. I have studied and psyched myself up. I went grocery shopping tonight. I'm ready. Maybe. Monday is THE day. I hope.


Hopefully everyone else had a better week then I did.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

I totally understand. After I went to my mom's house last weekend and weighed myself and found out I was 5lbs heavier than I thought, I fell off the wagon HARD too. I haven't shredded in five days, but today is the day. I'm going to shred today, even though I'm exhausted and I really don't want to, I figure I'm not going to lose this weight unless I choose to do something about it. Just keep pluggin along, and I'll try to too. :)

My Lipstick Life said...

Darn that bouncy wagon that bumps us out once in a while! Good thing you have the gumption to pick yourself up & dust yourself off and get right back on! You can do it.

Amy said...

oooooo, that PMS bug is THE worst!!!It's my worst time of the month for cravings! Hate hate hate it!

today is a new day, go for it!!!