Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Monday Meal Plan
B~ Total whole grain w/craisins
S~ coffe, 1/4 bagel, 6 lil' smokies, 2Tbsp egg casserole, tiny chunk of blueberry coffee cake
L~ small burger king hamburger, 1 C coleslaw
S~Yoplait yogurt parfait, coffee
D~ cottage cheese, english muffin, handful of sauteed (olive oil and garlic) shrimp
S~ popcorn

Exercise~ The Shred


I did a little coupon talk for a MOPS group with some other ladies today so I splurged a little bit, but it was definitely not a full plate like I would have done in the past.
I also had a coffee date with a friend tonight. I got a non-fat and no whip. Big improvement for me.

Tomorrow is weigh in day. We shall see what the bell tolls.

I got my book in the mail today and I can't wait to start reading it. 

What are your favorite, low-cal snacks?


2 comments:

Chibi said...

Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge! :)

sarah said...

Popcorn is my go to snack if it is passed 7-love it with johnnys seasoning!
Good job missy!!!!!!!