Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday Meal Plan
B~ 1 fried egg, 2 slices Turkey Bacon, coffee
L~ Chicken Salad
S~ Cheese stick
D~ Turkey wrap, cauliflower w/cheese & sour cream
S~ Cottage cheese



I spent most of the morning snoozing on the couch with a bad headache. I don't know if that was a blessing or not since I just slept through my carb cravings. LOL

Exercise~ None. Still had a small headache and I was feeling a little weak from the detox.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi sweeet Missy friend! headache go away!! Yucky yucky! Hoping you are feeling better!!

Hugs.. Amy

sarah said...

Missy I am amazed that you are doing the detox-I am sure I wouldn't have the will power!
I say while you are getting through the detox forget the exercize-baby steps:)