Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 25, 2010

Fresh Start

Yep. I know. I was supposed to start Metabolism Miracle and get back on the wagon today. But it didn't happen. I wasn't able to make it to the store Sunday night for all my veggies. I did try to eat decently today though.
So...now I'm all stocked up on the foods I can eat and I will be starting fresh tomorrow.
I'm a little scared. I am supposed to go 8 weeks without carbs and not much sugar. There are PLENTY of foods that I can eat, so hopefully that will help counteract the no list.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.


4 comments:

Jen said...

The "no chocolate" thing that you were mentioning the other day would probaby kill me. I have a bag of chocolate chips hidden in my room for emergencies!

Speaking of needing a fresh start, I do too. Jon being home constantly has totally thrown me off my game....ugh.

You can do this, I believe in you!

Amy said...

YOU CAN!!!! No better day then today!! Praying for you sweet Missy!! Hugs.. Amy

My Big Fat Super Super Obese Blog said...

Ok, I'm not up on the metabolism diet, but I've done low carb before. It isn't easy at first, but once you get past the adjustment, what I CAN tell you is that your hunger will practically stop which is a nice side effect. Whenever I low carb, I realize why other people who don't have a weight problem don't "get" those of us that do....they aren't hungry ALL the time like we are (or at least most of us are).

I noticed you mentioned autism in your "about me" do you have a child with autism? I haven't read much of your blog yet. My son was diagnosed with PDD and has lots of other issues as well. I'll definitely be reading more of yours. Best of luck!

My Lipstick Life said...

I know you can, Missy! I'm rooting for you :)