Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 18, 2010

Meal Plan

Monday Meal Plan

B~ Total Whole grain
S~ Coffee
L~ 2 English muffins w/butter, 1/2 pear, coleslaw, Reese's PB crunchy bar, Reese's PB Whips
D~ Egg & cheese omelet, fried potatoes, bacon, glass of milk
S~ small piece of cake



Exercise~ None. I had no motivation.

I did okay yesterday. It was my husbands birthday so I did eat a little more at dinner time and had a little bit of cake and ice cream. I also took the day off from exercising to let my muscles recuperate.

I had a horrible eating day today. I'm pretty sure PMS is rearing its ugly head. Fun times.

Tomorrow is weigh in day. I am so hoping for some sort of loss after last weeks gain, but after today, I'm not so sure. 

I'm trying to remember that the next day/next week is brand new and I can start it fresh. 



No comments: