Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Funny

I have decided that I am going to start doing my weekly weigh-ins like this~




 Thanks Jen for the funny!

Thursday Meal Plan

B~ Special K w/strawberries
S~ Cinnamon toast crunch

L~ Coffee, celery w/PB, apple
S~ bag of goldfish, 3 c popcorn

D~ Pizza (in my defense, the pizza was loaded with veggies)

S~

No exercise today. Tomorrow is a new day.



I have not been feeling well so my eating has not been good today. I have a cold and today has been bad and I've just been grabbing junk when I'm hungry. Not to mention that I haven't been able to go to the grocery store and get some healthy foods since I've been sick.


I'm also a little worried about this weekend's eating. I have a birthday party dinner to go out to tomorrow night which will be Mexican food and that is my weakness. Then Saturday evening we are having people over to play games and I know there will be snacky food. 


I hope I feel better so that I can at least get my workouts in to counter the eating. I have been trying to keep drinking my water too.



I'm still looking for some kind of widget or log that I can post here to track my exercise/activity or calories burned or something.



4 comments:

Amy said...

LOL!!! I love that cartoon!!

Will be praying for you this weekend! Will you pray for me! I have the same same thing.. out of town, party weekend with family... it's always a perfect set up to overeat for me ;) Going to try and be mindful, and continue to make good choices. To stay resolved that this is my life, and this is how I eat always.. not just at home.. but everywere!

Hugs.. Amy

Sarah said...

The cartoon was awesome! Sorry you've been sick, that definitely makes sticking to a plan hard. I hope you get to feeling better right away! I shredded yesterday for the first time. OH MY GOSH. It's no joke!

My Lipstick Life said...

Hey Missy, I have a couple of suggestions for you. For an exercise widget check out www.DailyMile.com. As far as this weekend goes - try eating what you want but only eat half of how mcuh you normally would. Then you are cutting your calories in half by default :) Good luck, Girlfriend!

Traci Michele said...

You are doing GREAT MISSY! Just wanted to tell you that. AND.... I had a horrible week. Come encourage me PALLLELEEEEZE!!

LOVE THE PIC! So funny!

Hugs,
Traci

http://www.choose2livechoosehealth.blogspot.com