Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Meal Plan

Tuesday Meal Plan

B~ Total whole grain
S~ coffee
L~ English muffin w/PB, 1/2 banana, jello mousse temptations
D~ Pioneer Woman Beans, cornbread (lots of it,) cooked broccoli (with mayo)
S~ Cake, more cornbread, glass of milk





Exercise~ None. 


I don't know if I really am PMSing or what is going on with me. I need someone to come over here and smack some motivation back into me. I don't know where it went.




Thank you to Traci for reminding me the real reason I am getting healthy.

Thanks to Amy for her little pep talk on my non weight loss. You can see what she said in the comments section of the post below.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Oooooo, that PMS!!! It's my most dreaded time of the month. I looooath it in every single way! It takes over every logical and clear thought. So glad it never stays long tho.. phew for that!!

Missy, you are so welcome girl! We need each other on this journey, don't we? To cheer each other on, to speak truth when it's needed, and to celebrate together! We so need each other! I love your heart, and your openness to share is just beautiful! I think being open and honest is the first steps to freedom! I really do!

((HUGS))

Praying today is a much much better day for you!

Amy

Rebeca said...

When that person's done with you send them to my place!

Hope this passes soon!