Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 1~ Metabolism Miracle

Okay, so today is day 1 of the Metabolism Miracle. I am going to go through an 8 week detox so that my body can quit being overloaded on the carbs and sugar and then reteach it how to process them effectively so that I can lose weight.

I'm not supposed to weigh myself for the entire 8 week detox because the weight can fluctuate so much, but I just don't see that happening. I will have to do at least every 2 weeks and do the measurements monthly. I will not be taking a new picture. I'm going to wait 1 month from now, after the first month of Metabolism Miracle.

Here are my stats from this morning along with the recommended measurements that the book says you should take~

BMI~ 34.6
Weight~ 159.8
Neck~ 14.5"
Chest~ 44.5"
Bra line~ 39"
Waist~ 42.5"
Hips~ 47"
Right thigh~ 24.5"
Left thigh~ 24"
Right calf~ 15"
Left calf~ 15"
Right ankle~ 9"
Left ankle~ 8.75"
Right upper arm~ 13"
Left upper arm~ 12"
Right wrist~ 6.25"
Left wrist~ 6"


According to my original measurements I took a couple of weeks ago I am -.5" in my waist, -.25 in my hips, and my arms & thighs are about the same. 
It helps me to feel like I at least did some good. 


 

Tuesday Meal Plan
B~ Cottage Cheese, coffee
S~ Tiny salad, String Cheese
L~ oven roasted chicken wrap w/avocado, tomato, cheese; cauliflower w/ranch
S~ Fried Egg
D~ Chicken Salad
S~ Cottage Cheese


Exercise~ 30 minutes of Wii Fit.

I feel like I'm dying. I seriously don't know if I have the will power to make it through the withdrawals. This sucks. I just want a big fat bowl of sugar. Or a bagel. Anything. I don't know how anyone makes it through this. But knowing this is my mindset, after reading the book, I am definitely Metabolism B and I need this book. But it is going to be heck making it through these first few days.
I'm also worried that I will get bored of eating the same foods. I'm not much of a meat eater and I don't care for a lot of different kinds of vegetables. So I have no idea what I'm going to eat. I think I need to go on the message boards and try to get some recipes.



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for progress! Keep it up sister!

Amy said...

Missy Missy! So excited to read about your new walk!! Woo hoo! Day 1! You can do it, girl! You can do it!

Praying for you!

Amy

Katie Kloster said...

Hey Missy! Just saw the link to your blog on your email and thought I'd check it out. I hear ya on the whole vegetable thing. I'm just starting to try eating fresh, local, organic foods which means eating what's in season...which can potentially mean weird stuff!! But, I decided to buy one new veggie per week and looking up a recipe on how to make it--and I'm surprised so far! I tried a kale salad and roasted butternut squash "fries" and they were both great--even Wes liked them! This week, its beets!! Anyway...I would recommend trying one new veggie per week...its not as intimidating, and finding the recipes can be fun! I look for online recipes with lots of positive reviews and feedback, so that I can incorporate people's suggestions...and look for comments like "even my picky four year old gobbled it up!" :) Anyway...I wish you good luck :)