Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The weekend

Well, I did okay this weekend. Certainly not great but definitely better then I have done in the past. I need to work on my weekend eating. It is hard on the weekends because our schedule is different and we are out doing a lot of things.

Today is Sunday and I did The Shred on Friday night. Yep. I'm still pretty sore, so I decided to take one more day off from exercising to recuperate.

I made it to the grocery store and stocked up on fruits and veggies, so hopefully that will help.

How did you do this weekend?



3 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Missy!! Was thinking of ya this weekend! Hope you are happy with your choices, and at peace with it! I did ok too! lol! No sugar, just ate too much... weekend getaways are so hard for me. When you are with family, and they are feeding you, and you don't know when you will eat next. I have to remember snacks next time!

hugs.. Amy

Thena said...

Terrible. I made chicken and dumplings. Then yesterday was my son's birthday and I made him a key lime cake, with cream cheese icing. Just cant get motivated, it's too cold.

Sarah said...

The great thing about getting healthy is that every day is a new day and we get to start again! I did pretty good this weekend. Shredded Saturday and Sunday and only at out once at Subway. You're such an encouragement to me... I'm glad you made this blog!