Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fallen

Friday Meal Plan
B~ 1 fried egg, 2 slices turkey bacon
S~ string cheese
L~ Chicken salad
D~ Turkey wrap
S~ chocolate fondue, cupcake, tiramasu



Exercise~ None. I know. The diet is not going to work miracles without the exercise. But today, I woke up and my migraine is gone but I have that hangover feeling after having one. Hopefully I get back to shredding tomorrow.

Yep. That's sugar you see on my list. Apparently, I have been starving my son all day, because I wasn't producing enough milk and it took me all day to realize this. Poor baby.
Anyway, I guess I will have to wait until I am done nursing my baby before I can do the Metabolism Miracle and I will just have to go back to "healthy" eating and exercising. =(


Hey, if you have a second, go swing by Coach Dayne's blog and check out his post on discipline. I apparently need to re-read it.


2 comments:

Amy said...

It's ok, Missy. Part of this whoooooole journey is to find what works for you, and obviously what also works that sweet baby ;)

It's so hard when you have sickies, migraines, pains, tiredness... we feed it all don't we?? It's ok, my friend. Be kind to yourself... give yourself some grace! Grace grace grace... I loved this definition of success...

Success is not about how many times you fall, it's about how many times you get back up!

Being almost a year into this journey, i have to say a really big AMEN to that! Perfection isn't the goal... nope nope... freedom is! And you are gonna have days like that, but after the binge, you don't even have to wait until the next day, at that "uh oh" moment, just get back on your horse! And keep walking... You are so beautiful... your heart, your spirit are so inspirational! Keep on going my friend!!

Go Missy go!!! ;D hugs.. Amy

Linds said...

Hey, you inspired me! Now keep on going, I'm doing it with you!!!